Flavoursome and Spicy
Non Alcoholic Beverage Recipe and the Foods it Accompanies
As with wine glasses, the forms of our PAIRING SELECTION are based upon the character and style of a drink: Flavoursome and Spicy, non alcoholic beverage recipe.
A flavoured water or a tangy water kefir best retains its fresh lightness in a tall goblet, while roasted tea with strong aromas requires a round-bellied form to allow its full repertoire of tastes to unfold.
The style and form of the PAIRING SELECTION follow four fundamental worlds of aroma, thus encompassing a wide spectrum:
Flavoursome and Spicy Food types
- Pu-Erh tea with stew,
- smoked Lapsang Souchong tea with grilled meat or vegetables,
- currant juice with soft cheese or roast food types.
Flavoursome and Spicy, Non Alcoholic Beverage Recipe
EXCLUSIVE from Tim Raue: New Drink Recipe
Plum/Tamarind and Madagascar-Pepper
- 1.55l Plum Juice (Van Nahmen House Plum: non-alcoholic juice can be combined like a very dry, light red wine.)
- 400ml Red Grape Juice (Van Nahmen Dornfelder, grape juice, red, using a special process to process German grapes and preserve the whole typicity of the grape in the juice. Dornfelder has a strong texture)
- 15g Madagascar Pepper (early harvest, very dark black pepper with a bite. Perfect as an everyday table pepper)
- Tamarind Syrup
Mix ingredients together and allow the pepper to steep in the mixture overnight. Then strain through a cloth and add tamarind syrup to taste.
Flavoursome and Spicy Glassware, the SCHOTT ZWIESEL and ZWIESEL 1872 Pairing Selection
Expressive beverages high in tannin with notes of walnut, hops, blackberries or black tea and deeply herbed aromas that form a broad taste.
“The flavoursome aromas are equal to the strong notes of dark meats, smoked fish and dry-cured ham.”
The PAIRING SELECTION by SCHOTT ZWIESEL and ZWIESEL 1872 offers a perfect glass:
Sensa, Food Pairing with Elegant Style
SENSA takes the complexity out of modern enjoyment because every glass shape fits exactly one aroma. The five glass shapes therefore cover different styles of drinks. Each glass has particular characteristics in a typical aroma range, regardless of whether you are serving a lightly sparkling water kefir or a tee with tasty roasted aroma. Only the character, aroma, flavour and taste decides.
“ZWIESEL KRISTALLGLAS presents an entirely new tasting glass with AIROME, an integrated aroma wave. The elegantly designed wave gives wines even more room to breathe in the glass, softens the acidity and fully accentuates the fruit.
SENSA was especially developed for sommeliers, vintners and wine dealers. But wine connoisseurs who gladly taste different wines also appreciate it.
Light drinks such as flavoured water or fine sparkling lemonades are most at home in SENSA LIGHT & FRESH with its narrow wall. SENSA STRONG & SPICY with its sweeping shape is a perfect companion for expressive drinks with strong flavors. The thin-walled, filigree series in modern design is made from the especially break resistant Tritan® crystal glass in our Bavarian Forest factory.
- LIGHT & FRESH, Wine glass 120 588, 8890/2, Sparkling 120 591, 8890/77
- FRUITY & DELICATE, Wine glass 120 586, 8890/0
- VELVETY & SUMPTUOUS, Wine, 120 595, 8890/140
- FLAVOUR- SOME & SPICY, Goblet, 120 593, 8890/130
- SENSA Universal Allround, 8890/42, 120 590
Simplify. Four Sensory Worlds, Five Shapes
Mouth-blown crystal glasses are the sign of real connoisseurs around the world. They are particularly good at accentuating the finest aromas and textures. Every glass is a piece of pure craftsmanship, unique in its shape, delicate and elegant.
The SIMPLIFY concept series adheres to a special philosophy: every glass is equally suited to a wide range of drinks. This means that all styles and aromas can be represented with just five basic shapes:
It is therefore easy and intuitive to select the right glass for any style of a drink.
- For powerful drinks with roasting aromas a wide sweeping shape with plenty of room for aromas to unfold.
- Or for delicate, light drinks, a glass with a narrow shaft for bundling even the most distinguished nuances.
- LIGHT & FRESH, Wine glass 119 928, 1369/2, Sparkling 119 930, 1369/77
- FRUITY & DELICATE, Wine glass 119 926, 1369/1
- VELVETY & SUMPTUOUS, Wine, 119 934, 1369/140
- FLAVOURSOME & SPICY, 119 932, 1369/130
- SIMPLIFY Allround, 1369/42, 120 641
Other Pages on Houseware.ie: SIMPLIFY
Bistro Line. Design and Functionality
The Bistro short-stem glass range, gently rounded base and short stem make it easy to nestle in the palm of the hand, and the Tritan glass makes it extra-durable and chip-resistant.
- LIGHT & FRESH, White Wine glass 120 632, 8900/0.
- FRUITY & DELICATE, White Wine glass 120 632, 8900/0. Sparkling Wine 120 638, 8900/7
- VELVETY & SUMPTUOUS, Red Wine, 120 629, 8900/1
- FLAVOUR- SOME & SPICY, Bordeaux Goblet, 120 636, 8900/130
Other Pages on Houseware.ie: Bistro Line Collection
Talk to us at Houseware.ie to see how these ranges can revolutionise your food and wine!
“Our Alcohol Free Jines are composed like a classic dish. Fine acidity converses with aromatic malt, or rose with lychee and pondicherry pepper. The perfect accompaniment for my culinary art.”
Star Chef and Gastronomer
Come and Visit Our Showroom
Please call Frank on 087 272 3058, or the office on 01 825 2860, to arrange a visit at a suitable time for you.
65 Dunboyne Business Park,
Old Navan Road
Email email@example.com or call 01 825 2860